Sunday, January 19, 2014

Another Assessment

A few stumbling blocks I've noticed:

- I get thrown off when I can't make my bed early in the AM.
- I hesitate on math study because I can't get a quiet place to study, as well as not having a dedicated place to study. 
- Everything else gets put off if I'm worried about one of the activities suffering. In the case of this week, that was math study.
- I get messed up when I'm still not as thin as I think I am.
- I am far too distracted by other worlds.  I need to bring my focus back to the things I like to watch and read.
- If I added some writing to my day, it may help with the imaginings.
- I need a good playlist in ONE place.  Unfortunately, I never get a day off to arrange that.  I'll do that in some time off, like right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment