Monday, January 27, 2014

Day Seventeen - The One In Which I Get More Time

Alex has his first after school club today.  I remembered to pack an after school snack. What has yet to be seen is if I'll get everything done before I have to pick him up. 

Far too many of my days are spent doing procrastinated tasks.  I don't plan time OFF for myself.  I need to work this challenge so that I have a little to do in the evenings and weekends as possible. The most unpleasant tasks are my housework and the clutter clearance.  It seems that going to the gym at night is not as unpleasant as I thought it might be.  I'm quite enjoying the night walks. 

It seems that the schedule that actually works for me is to do all of the housework in the AM, but to have a cut off.  And now that the xmas decorations are away and the family gathering is over, to limit my clutter clearance to an hour a day. 

The Creative Work is becoming a chore.  I have to change that too.

I managed to get through Creative Work by shopping for fabrics and attempting different frames for Alex's art.   I did housework a lot today.  Unfortunately, it may have been too much.  There was some clutter clearance that went on, but not enough.  I'll try that after Alex is done with his homework.  The biggest issue today was that I FORGOT that my new class schedule is Monday and Thursday.  That means was supposed to be in class today and didn't go.  GAH!!!

Oh well, at least this gives me some time to plan better.  For the time being, I'll just deal with the to do list as is.  What I have left so far for today is 1) Clutter Clearance; 2) Gym.  Today is Monday, so I won't feel so badly just jogging on a treadmill. 

Alex has a looooot of homework tonight.  Plus we have to really work on his spelling words.  I may allow him to wait until tomorrow for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment