Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day Eight: The One in Which I Dream of Yoga Class

Today, the yoga class at the gym is at 12:05.  I need yoga back in my life, so I'll be going for it.  I will likely do a half hour interval jog too.

Must bring: water bottle, mat, yoga block

Also on today's agenda:

1) Meditation - AM (still need to do), PM awareness work
2) Math Study - Lots and lots of it.  Find the groove.
3) Clutter Clearance - Xmas stuff.  With Dan
4) Creative Work - Try to get through a lot of photos today
5) Gym - Yoga class and interval jog

I've taken all of my supplements, had a protein shake, some ham, a coffee and fed Alex breakfast.  He won't be going to TKD today.

Note: The guinea pigs are about to run out of hay. I'll try to make it stretch.  Maybe I'll subscribe to hay delivery on Amazon.

Update 12:51: Didn't get to yoga.  Haven't done any math study.  Haven't meditated yet. No clutter clearance. No Creative work.  DID have a protein shake for breakfast though.  Also have been drinking water while putting stuff away.  Also made an important move with Dan. (Re: showing him that craigslist post by the Chicago woman.)

Update 1:57: still no progress, but just had lunch and washed some dishes.  Considering going to the gym right now.

Final Update: I didn't do any math study AGAIN.  I did complete the gym, meditation, clutter clearance (for 40+ mins) and creative work.  I have to sort out what's stopping me from the math study. 

Also, weekends seem to throw me off my game. I think it's because I can't make my bed in the AM (sad, sad, sad).  I need to get used to that too. 

Today gets a 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment