Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day Eleven - The One in which the Weather Makes Other Plans

I received the call at the customary 6:50 AM today.  All schools in the Rye Neck district would close at noon.  It was late enough for me to make my doctor's appointment IF, and only if, I drove.  Since I'd be dependent on the 61 to get me back to town in time to get him, I would have to reschedule my appointment.  The only problem is that I can't get through to the switchboard to do that.  I hope I don't get charged for this appointment.

Rearrangements must be made.  I've already thought of a way to get my workouts in if, due to the snow, I can't get to the gym or the gym is closed.  I can always do a yoga session here.  And I may have to break out the 28 day challenge from 2012 for Wednesday's workout.  Either way, I'm confident that I'll get it done.

All other stuff gets done at home.  Meditation. Math study. Creative Work. Clutter clearance.  I think with some time at home I may get a lot done.  It's up to me to make that happen.

In other news, my abdomen isn't budging.  It's stuck at 32-33.  My waist, however, seems to have gone under 30 inches.  So that's something.  I'll just continue what I'm doing because it's taking weight off too.  It may very well be that I'll be 142 again just in time for school.  MAN! I am excited about school starting.  (For the theory classes, not the being 142 again.)

Update: I didn't get to my doctor's appointment nor do much of anything else.  I picked Alex up at noon, as expected.  I did meditate. I did clear clutter regarding the Xmas decorations.  I also did some photo selection.  But, it still wasn't a good day.   The weather threw me off my game.

Sigh.  This is a "challenge", not a dictate, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment