Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day Eighteen - The One in Which Sickness Gets Me Down

At first, I thought I was just tired.  But then it went beyond a nap in the AM after I'd dropped Alex off at school.  I continued to be too tired to do anything.  My throat was burning.  Yup, I was sick.

This happens nearly every year after I see my family.  Sigh.

So, I gave myself a break today.  I worked on clutter clearance on paper, making a list of each place to be sorted.  I tried to do math study, but it just wouldn't gel.  Meditation happened in the AM, when I realized that I was strangely still very tired upon waking.  Gym was a no go today.

I watched Jane Eyre and Ken Burns' National Park series.  Even Alex got out of most of his homework today.

Today rates a big fat, 1.

Tomorrow is another day. I am DETERMINED to make my dental appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment