Friday, January 24, 2014

Day Fourteen - The One In Which Chores Get In the Way

Many, many obligations today.  Art Class after school.  Dry Cleaning to be picked up.  Xmas decorations to come down.  Hair cut and colored. Cleaning to be done.  Then, the grocery delivery to be accepted and put away. 

I'll count the goals I accomplished; clutter clearance, math study BRIEFLY (Coursera started today), gym (running only), all of my supplements taken plus the protein shake. 

I had to remind myself that this is a challenge, not a dictate.  The point find joy and purpose in life again.  This day was plenty productive, if not entirely compliant with the challenge.

I rate it a 7.

After tomorrow, I'll be able to focus on what I need to accomplish over the next three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment